Administrative & Marketing Assistant, SOZO Center
Zuken seeks a part-time Administrative and Marketing Communications Assistant to support Zuken U.S. operations at our SOZO Center.
Zuken seeks a part-time (20-25 hours per week expected) Administrative Assistant to support our SOZO Center office and marketing team with business activities. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Experience with social media is a plus.
Position involves logistical support for onsite engineering staff to include booking travel, coordinating internal and external meetings, budget management, purchasing, and general office administrative tasks. Position also supports the marketing department with trade show and event logistics.
Other duties will be assigned based on business needs. This position will report to our Manager of Engineering Operations at the SOZO Center office in San Jose, California.
- Office management tasks to include ordering and maintaining supplies, fielding general phone calls, maintaining inventory of marketing promotional items, shipping and other related tasks.
- Maintaining budget documents including purchase orders, orders and invoices to accurately track expenditures.
- Updating and sending business reports to headquarters in Japan on a monthly basis.
- Updating social media posting to enhance Zuken awareness.
- Interfacing and negotiating with external vendors.
- Managing trade show logistics including ordering booth inventory, ordering show services, and internal staff communications.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication skills, and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Must be capable of working in both a team environment and individually. Strong customer relation skills a must. Some business travel may be required to marketing events.
- Three years’ experience in a business office environment required, preferably with exposure to software or technology sales or customer support.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience facilitating communication with sales, legal, operations internal staff and customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Japanese language skills a plus.
- Experience with social media creation and deployment is a plus.
- Zuken SOZO Center office in Silicon Valley.
Zuken offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
How to apply
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
“Sozo” is a Japanese word meaning “create”. It is used in the name of Zuken’s R&D center in Silicon Valley to stress the core importance of this concept and our desire to help our partners create new and innovative products. Zuken’s first product – Create 2000, launched in 1978 – was Japan’s first full CAD/CAM system and the name continues to be used in its shortened form in the name of Zuken’s CR-5000 and CR-8000 electronic design software