EDA Technical Account Manager - SOZO Center
- Will be responsible for driving growth of Zuken’s technology in Key Accounts
- Drive technical sales based on customer technical needs and challenges
- Must be proficient in customer’s design and implementation flows
- Ability to build strong relationships with customer technical staff and management
- Work with our talented team of Applications Engineers and Account Managers to develop and execute strategies and tactics to win evaluations and benchmarks to close new business
- Business travel approximately 30% – 50%
- 5 years’ experience with a broad understanding of EDA tool flows and an in-depth understanding of one or more of these areas:
- Prior experience in Technical Account Management of large / medium size accounts
- Hands-on experience with IC Packaging and / or PCB design flows
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience using SalesForce software.
- BSEE and / or MBA preferred
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency required per ITAR regulations
- Western U.S., San Jose region preferred
Zuken USA Inc. offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zuken works globally with leading companies to optimize their electrical and electronic engineering design and related manufacturing processes through the provision of leading-edge software and consulting services. Our unique combination of proven experience, technological expertise, and agility create best in class solutions. Our transparent working practices and belief in integrity in all aspects of business produces long-lasting and successful customer partnerships.
Zuken USA Inc. seeks a talented EDA Technical Account Manager to provide account management to our project teams and customers. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a strong technical background in the area of PCB & IC Package design, a sales-oriented mindset, and the desire to apply their talent to some of the most complex hardware and software design problems in the industry.
Zuken’s environment is the ideal place to advance your career and to maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty.