Sales Support Specialist
Position: Sales Support Specialist
Reports to: V.P. Operations
Location: Westford, Massachusetts
Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Zuken seeks a Sales Support Specialist to support our Sales team with business activities with a focus on order processing. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Salesforce software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
You will be responsible for generating sales quotations, invoices and software licenses for our customers using Salesforce and Pro-Alpha, our invoicing and Finance system, as well as licensing databases.
You will also be expected to assist VP of Operations with preparing for our semi-annual internal audits, answering phones in our Westford office in a professional and personable manner to support customers, prospects and internal staff. You will perform initial lead qualification for the Sales team. Other duties will be assigned based on the Sales department’s business needs.
This position will be located at our Westford, Massachusetts corporate office.
- Three years’ experience in a business office environment required, preferably with exposure to software or technology sales, or customer support.
- Experience using Salesforce software, Microsoft Office software ie: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience facilitating communication with sales, legal, operations internal staff and customers.
- Excellent analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with sales support departments at other Zuken locations outside of the USA.
- Ability to follow defined processes while contributing to the ongoing process improvement efforts.
- Attention to Detail
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have outstanding communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Must be capable of working in both a team environment and individually. Strong customer relation skills a must. Some business travel may be required.
Zuken USA Inc. offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com