PCB Design Creation
Design Gateway is an engineering platform that brings extensive design, simulation and analysis capabilities to your desktop. It allows companies to manage and make optimal use of engineering design data across all company and team sites. Intelligent multi-board design is inherently supported in Design Gateway.
Design Gateway provides complete system circuit engineering. Native and interactive integration with a wide range of signal integrity (SI), analog, digital, and multi-technology verification tools is provided. Through this it also supports the co-simulation of analog and digital functional blocks and programmable devices. Design Gateway enables design re-use, allowing engineers to use proven and tested logical circuits from previous projects.
- Central constraint management – means no errors or rework as all rules and constraints are stored and accessed from one location.
- Embedded simulation, analysis and electrical rules checking enables early detection of design errors before they propagate.
- Design reuse – from an existing reuse library or known-good circuits from existing designs
- Reduce component research time with component browsing to identify existing approved components and vendors. Improves component reuse and purchasing power.
- Initiate system-level circuit design from System Planner and exchange circuit information at any point in the design process
“With design teams around the world, we need a PCB and system-level design platform that allows our teams to work concurrently and also deals with complex multi-board designs. Zuken’s CR-8000 Design Gateway and Design Force does this and more.”
– Jerry Murray, PCB design team leader
Endress+Hauser standardizes PCB engineering and production processes for industrial measurement products across distributed locations
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.Read More
Renishaw gets better fit and impedance control for complex flexible PCBs in metrology instruments using CR-8000
Working in 3D for the first time, Renishaw’s PCB designers noticed a host of benefits, including fixing housing fit issues upfront and easier component placement.Read More
Rohde & Schwarz manages variants with increased efficiency using Zuken’s CR-5000 suite
Rohde & Schwarz manages variants with increased efficiency using Zuken’s CR-5000 suite. In a sophisticated design flow, the schematic provides a master data set that drives all PCB assembly variants.Read More
ARBURG - Getting designs right the first time
ARBURG is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of injection molding machines.Watch Now
Webinar: System-level Circuit Engineering
Traditional schematic entry tools offer the ability to create a single logical design to drive a single PCB layout.