Design Data Management
DS-2: Multi-site Library and Design Data Management
Zuken offers a portfolio of scalable domain data management solutions for PCB and electrical/fluid design plus a range of solutions that integrate design and domain data management into the PLM and ERP world.
Zuken’s DS-2 is a mature, cross-disciplinary engineering data management platform developed in partnership with more than 3,000 leading companies worldwide. DS-2 has evolved from an electronics data management product into a technology platform capable of managing electronics design data from CR-8000 (using DS-CR) and electrical data from E3.series (using DS-E3) embedded into their respective ECAD environments.
Satisfied Data Management Customers
Electrical Design Data Management
DS-E3 is designed specifically for electrical design and manufacturing engineers, providing them with current, validated libraries, design data and BOM information to:
- Manage tasks and workflows for change and approval processes.
- Support intelligent design configuration and reuse through module and variant management.
- Generate a 100% BoM and documentation from a 150% BoM
PCB Design Data Management
DS-CR is designed specifically for electronic design and manufacturing engineers to provide them with current, validated CAD component libraries, schematic and PCB layout data and material information to:
- Manage and consolidate material information and parts lists in a controlled release and revision process
- Manage tasks and workflows for change and approval processes
- Support intelligent design configuration and reuse through module management.
- DS-CR offers a reliable source of information for all product development and change activities.