Drawing Notes Manager
The new Drawing Notes Manager makes managing and automating notes generation in Zuken E3.series simpler than ever. It eliminates the need to manage individual notes, track attributes and manage free text notes.
Centrally managing notes of various types and interactively placing them in the desired location is sure to revolutionize the effectiveness of communicating design intent for production and beyond.
Consistent communication of engineering principles and intent is a very important part of maintaining high-velocity operation without sacrificing quality or increasing costs.
Engineers have yearned for a solution to replace the equivalent of Post It notes on drawings and Zuken has responded with an amazing tool that is sure to boost productivity and increase their competitive advantage.
Why Do You Need a Notes Manager?
- Enabling manufacturing is essential to creating drawings and schematics. Drawing Notes Manager eliminates the risk of this crucial step becoming excessively complicated, leading to questions, delays, and errors on the manufacturing end.
- Drastically improve the consistency of support and manufacturing instructions across projects.
- Manage instructions and provide essential notes within drawings and across the project
- A standard notes repository that can be reused and shared across design teams helps maintain consistency.
- Use a standard notes repository with re-use capabilities to share your work product across multiple projects and disciplines
- Improve communication of engineering principles and design intent to help maintain high-velocity operations while reducing the engineering costs.
Ease of Use
An inbuilt editor helps users manage notes internally without relying on third-party applications. Multiple collections of notes can be managed to handle variances in requirements across projects.
- Click a button to place notes at desired locations
- Automatically manage note sequence and BOM numbers around objects
Drawing Notes Manager makes it easy for users to centrally manage all notes and categorize them based on standard or flag notes.
Note placement and control is configurable to ensure company standards can be followed with ease.
Five different note indicator shapes can be used to assist identification based on company standards.
Import notes from an external application or create from scratch to create a standard repository.
Notes can be automatically numbered across multiple drawings with the ability to re-sequence the numbers as required without the risk of duplication with a click of a button.
Bulk editing and updates of notes to avoid managing individual drawing notes.