SAVE 25% NOW
Save 25% on E3.Drawing Notes Manager when you purchase it today!
Hurry, offer ends September 30th, 2019 11:59 EST.
Contact Your Account Manager Now
Why Do You Need a Notes Manager?
Ease of Use
An inbuilt editor helps users manage notes internally without relying on third-party applications. Multiple collections of notes can be managed to handle variances in requirements across projects.
- Click a button to place notes at desired locations
- Automatically manage note sequence and BOM numbers around objects
- Manage notes on multiple levels like project, structure or drawing sheet
- Create and manage hyperlinks for quick navigation
Drawing Notes Manager makes it easy for users to centrally manage all notes and categorize them based on standard or flag notes.
- Augment notes with images and visual instructions
- Five different note indicator shapes can be used to assist identification based on company standards
- Note placement and control is configurable to ensure company standards can be followed with ease
- Apply notes to components, devices as standard library management procedure
Import notes from an external application or creates from scratch to create a standard repository.
- Notes can be automatically numbered across multiple drawings.
- Re-sequence the numbers as required without the risk of duplication with a click of a button.
- Bulk editing and updates of notes to avoid managing individual drawing notes