Harness Builder for E3.series
Harness Builder for E3.series is a powerful yet easy to use tool based on the proven E3.series toolset from Zuken. Created for harness manufacturers, it produces a synchronized BOM, harness drawings and wirelists all in one sheet.
Harness Manufacturers can now easily create their harness documentation from drawings and/or a wirelist in a short amount of time. Data sheets can be easily added to documentation. Pricing information, lead time and assembly time can also be calculated automatically.
Harness Builder for E3.series includes a thorough library database including:
- Define the manufacturing length definition on any segment in full scaled drawing.
- Automatic Bills of Materials and Wire Schedules reflecting all changes and additions
- Dynamic Dimensioning
- Online progressive connector table information
- Application software to break down design for ease of printing to a standard printer
- Addition of harness physical parts including shrink tubing and cable fasteners
- Easily rotate complete harness branches
- Effective splice documentation
- Automatically or manually assign wires directly in connection tables
- Addition of cable protection (e.g. shrink tube) and fasteners
- On line cost estimate of parts used
- Long lead-time items flagged
- Assembly time calculated
- Direct link to all crimping and terminating tools.
- PDF Data sheets hyperlinked from parts
- Addition of nail points and branch attributes