Harness Builder for E3.series
Harness Builder for E3.series is a powerful yet easy to use tool based on the proven E3.series toolset from Zuken. Created for harness manufacturers, it produces a synchronized BOM, harness drawings and wirelists all in one sheet.
Harness Manufacturers can now easily create their harness documentation from drawings and/or a wirelist in a short amount of time. Data sheets can be easily added to documentation. Pricing information, lead time and assembly time can also be calculated automatically.
“Our common customers will immediately benefit from this new export capability in a Cirris tester compatible format. They will no long have to input the same data into both systems, saving significant time. By linking Zuken’s Harness Builder for E3.series with Cirris Systems’ harness test products, we can deliver a more comprehensive solution to the harness manufacturing industry.”
– Kevin Ellsworth, Product Manager
- BOM and Wire List
- Harness Builder Report
- Cable Protection and Mounts
- Print to Scale
- Segment Diameter
- Automatic Pin Sizing
Harness Builder for E3.series includes a thorough library database including:
- Define the manufacturing length definition on any segment in full scaled drawing.
- Automatic Bills of Materials and Wire Schedules reflecting all changes and additions
- Dynamic Dimensioning
- Online progressive connector table information
- Application software to break down design for ease of printing to a standard printer
- Addition of harness physical parts including shrink tubing and cable fasteners
- Easily rotate complete harness branches
- Effective splice documentation
- Automatically or manually assign wires directly in connection tables
- Addition of cable protection (e.g. shrink tube) and fasteners
- On line cost estimate of parts used
- Long lead-time items flagged
- Assembly time calculated
- Direct link to all crimping and terminating tools.
- PDF Data sheets hyperlinked from parts
- Addition of nail points and branch attributes