Wire Harness Manufacturing Software
Harness Builder for E3.series
Harness Builder for E3.series is a powerful yet easy to use tool based on the proven E3.series toolset from Zuken. Created for harness manufacturers, it produces a synchronized BOM, harness drawings and wirelists all in one sheet.
Harness Manufacturers can now easily create their harness documentation from drawings and/or a wirelist in a short amount of time. Data sheets can be easily added to documentation. Pricing information, lead time and assembly time can also be calculated automatically.
“Our common customers will immediately benefit from this new export capability in a Cirris tester compatible format. They will no long have to input the same data into both systems, saving significant time. By linking Zuken’s Harness Builder for E3.series with Cirris Systems’ harness test products, we can deliver a more comprehensive solution to the harness manufacturing industry.”
– Kevin Ellsworth, Product Manager
Harness Builder for E3.series includes a thorough library database including:
- Define the manufacturing length definition on any segment in full scaled drawing.
- Automatic Bills of Materials and Wire Schedules reflecting all changes and additions
- Dynamic Dimensioning
- Online progressive connector table information
- Application software to break down design for ease of printing to a standard printer
- Addition of harness physical parts including shrink tubing and cable fasteners
- Easily rotate complete harness branches
- Effective splice documentation
- Automatically or manually assign wires directly in connection tables
- Addition of cable protection (e.g. shrink tube) and fasteners
- On line cost estimate of parts used
- Long lead-time items flagged
- Assembly time calculated
- Direct link to all crimping and terminating tools.
- PDF Data sheets hyperlinked from parts
- Addition of nail points and branch attributes
BOM and Wire List
Harness Builder Report
Cable Protection and Mounts
Print to Scale
Automatic Pin Sizing
Webinar: What's New in E3.series 2017
We will demonstrate workflows that help designers take the next leap in productivity in various industries like aerospace, harness manufacturing, industrial machinery etc. The attendees will have a chance to ask questions and learn about the latest developments towards fully automating your design workflow.Register Now
Webinar: How to Detail a Harness to Reduce Manufacturing Costs and Time
This webinar will outline the best practices for creating harness manufacturing drawings. The overall cost of designing and manufacturing a harness can be drastically reduced by following a few simple steps. These cost reducing best practices are applicable to both in-house and outsourcing manufacturing.Register Now
Webinar: Wire Harness Manufacturing from Cost Estimates to Testing
Join Zuken and Cirris for this joint webinar. Wire harness manufacturers need a simple and quick process to create the wire harness design, estimate cost and generate quotations with manufacturing build documentation.Watch Now
Webinar: Concurrent Design of Power Generation and Distribution Schematics and Panels
This webinar will cover the design of large electrical projects. A vital element of the design process is the tracking of nomenclature, device and cable functions, assignments and placement. This is for the accurate generation of complete Bills of Materials, Cabling Schedules and all documentation such as labels, manufacturing files and test data.