Avoid PCB & Enclosure Collisions with 3D Product Visualization
Many companies cite ECAD / MCAD design synchronization as a significant product design challenge. Enclosures are shrinking and shapes are becoming more complex. Placing multi-PCB configurations in these complex enclosures leaves little room for error. It is estimated that 50% of complex products require at least one additional PCB fabrication to address electro-mechanical issues. 3D product visualization is the solution.
This webinar will present an approach to make ECAD / MCAD collaboration part of your standard design process. Easily import MCAD data and orient multiple PCBs within the enclosure and detect collisions. Make corrections and re-analyze.
What you’ll learn:
- Benefits of product visualization
- How to significantly reduce ECAD <> MCAD iterations for interference studies
- How to manage multiple boards and their associated enclosure simultaneously
- Conduct real time electro-mechanical co-design
- Manage collision checking directly in the native ECAD tool
Who should attend:
- PCB designers
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers