What's New in E3.series 2017
The 2017 release of E3.series is leading the way in helping companies manage, design and develop products of tomorrow. Design spaces such as panels, harnesses, PLCs, fluid controls and much more are all part of the evolution to make it easier and faster to get your products to market.
The goal of this webinar is to give you a brief look into Zuken’s newest E3.series release. E3.series is a Windows-based, scalable, easy-to-learn system for the design of wiring and control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics. The latest release contains new and enhanced functionality that further increases productivity throughout all phases of engineering, from design to manufacture.
We will demonstrate workflows that help designers take the next leap in productivity in various industries like aerospace, harness manufacturing, industrial machinery etc. The attendees will have a chance to ask questions and learn about the latest developments towards fully automating your design workflow.
What you’ll learn:
- Why is E3.series 2017 easier to use and how is that advantageous for you?
- How can you improve quality while reducing design time and resource requirements?
- How to use the power of E3.series 2017 to accelerate your manufacturing?
- Where can I find answers to my E3.series questions?
Who should attend:
- Harness manufacturers and designers
- Technical and electrical design engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers
- Quality assurance and testing engineers and managers, etc.
Sanu Warrier, Zuken USA
Sanu Warrier has been a product leader in the Electrical industry working with multiple solutions over the last decade. He has been helping customers find effective solutions to their design challenges, drawing from R&D experience in software, hardware and solutions development. He is a self-professed foody and loves to dabble in gastronomic alchemy as often as possible. The main focus for Sanu continues to be Eliminating inefficiencies, improving design processes and reducing costs to improve your competitive advantage.