Electrical Wiring Checks Bring You Closer to Manufacturing Excellence
Live webinar: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 2:00 PM ET
A drawing on paper remains 2 dimensional with little to no room for improvement multi-dimensional content. A PDF is a step up with the ability to pack a few layers of data but without the ability to have detailed instructions to drive manufacturing excellence.
E3.series Wiring Checks works with your robust design data to create a step by step wiring and review system to accelerate deployment and manufacturing velocity. The system provides an efficient method to track, report and instruct a robust process to drive your amazing designs towards an amazing product.
What you’ll learn:
- What is E3.series Wiring Checks
- The common failure points between design and product
- How to enhance reliability and repeatability in the manufacturing, assembly and deployment phase
- How to create a repeatable process for success with the right tools
Who should attend:
- MCAD designers
- System designers
- Harness manufacturers and designers
- Technical and electrical design engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers
- Quality assurance and testing engineers/managers, etc.
Sanu Warrier has been a product leader in the Electrical industry working with multiple solutions over the last decade. He has been helping customers find effective solutions to their design challenges, drawing from R&D experience in software, hardware and solutions development. He is a self-professed foody and loves to dabble in gastronomic alchemy as often as possible. The main focus for Sanu continues to be Eliminating inefficiencies, improving design processes and reducing costs to improve your competitive advantage.