PCB Design Using an Engineering Knowledge Base
As design cycles condense and first pass success becomes essential the need to ensure that engineering requirements, best practices, design guidelines and lessons learned are all used to drive the PCB design becomes paramount. Repeating the same mistakes, missing key requirements, and failure to follow design guidelines all cost time and money. An engineering knowledge base that is tightly integrated with the PCB design process can be a key differentiator for your design team.
During this webinar we will demonstrate how to create, manage and grow an engineering knowledge base, and use that information to greatly improve your PCB design process.
What you’ll learn:
- How to stop repeating the same mistakes
- How to capture engineering knowledge and requirements in an engineering knowledge base
- Use the engineering knowledge base to drive the PCB design thereby reducing design iterations
- Use a checklist to verify the design against the engineering knowledge base including traceability using digital sign-off
- Manage and continually grow the knowledge base for the benefit of all design teams
Who should attend:
- PCB designers
- Electrical engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers