Product-based Virtual Prototyping Just Got Easy
Successful products compete on multiple fronts – cost, functionality, appearance, weight, size, etc. Product level virtual prototyping has been inefficient and difficult until now. The most efficient time to make product trade-offs (e.g. 2 PCBs versus 3 PCBs or how small can we go?) is during the planning phase or pre-detailed design phase. Product based virtual prototyping allows for multi-domain design exploration and product requirement validation before entering the detailed design phase. A problem found in the detailed design phase is typically a costly one.
This webinar will demonstrate a virtual prototyping solution that validates a set of product requirements against a proposed detailed design. Explore trade-offs and validate product targets across multiple domains that include cost, weight, functionality, PCB content and enclosure fit before committing to a detailed design. Seamlessly transfer your virtual prototype to the detailed design process without data loss to preserve your design intent.
What you’ll learn:
- How a virtual prototype can easily validate product design targets
- How to leverage your component and design reuse library to quickly build a functional product model
- Optimize your PCB design across single or multiple boards
- Verify enclosure fit by importing a 3D STEP model
- Seamlessly transition from your virtual prototype to detailed design
Who should attend:
- Engineering managers
- System architects
- Hardware engineers
- PCB designers
- Product managers
- Staff engineers