What is a Stretch-Rigid Circuit and How Do You Design It?
Live webinar: Wednesday, October 10 - 2:00 PM ET
This webinar will explore the technology requirements and implementation best practices behind Stretchable Circuits, also known as Stretch-Rigid. A number of industries including wearables, health and medical devices are taking advantage of this emerging technology. If you are new to Stretch-Rigid or are interested in design best practices, please join us for this webinar.
After a brief technology overview, we will look at a simple design using CR-8000 and point out routing requirements and how to achieve them. However, a high value contribution comes from the ability to perform DFM checks on this type of technology. Ensuring you meet your manufactures requirements during the design process will save time ensuring quick time to market results.
- What is a stretch-rigid circuit and how to use it
- The fundamental creation of a stretchable wire pattern and replicating it
- Applicable DFM checks from the FPC world that will also support the stretch rigid world
Who should attend:
- Technical and electrical design engineers
- Engineering managers
- Product managers
- Quality assurance and testing engineers/managers, etc.
Andy Buja supports many disciplines of the Zuken Solutions family. In addition to providing both post and presales support to Zuken Customers and Partners, he focuses on crafting Zuken Solutions to meet emerging technology requirements. Mr. Buja has been a member of the Zuken team and its predecessors since 1985.