Zuken Global Support: An In-Depth Look
– Did you know that Zuken Global Support (ZGS) is a support website that is used worldwide at Zuken? For global companies with design locations around the world, ZGS is the common support tool used to tie global companies together and offers access to Zuken support teams worldwide. In addition, through this extended reach Zuken Applications Engineers have direct access to our development teams so deeper problems may be solved in tandem with our development teams directly through ZGS.
– In this webinar, we will showcase the newly enhanced ZGS site and give you a guided tour of the highlights of the new features, plus we will examine some key areas that will improve your support experience. We’ll also offer some ideas for finding information within the site as well as demonstrating call management tips. You may be surprised what you can find!
– Zuken is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and our intention with this webinar is to foster a greater understanding of how to navigate and use the ZGS site to get the support you need when you need it.
What you’ll learn:
- In depth overview of the ZGS Site
- Discover the latest enhancements
- How to log and manage your hotline calls and how to interact with the Zuken support team
- Searching options for enhancement requests, knowledge base and more…
Who should attend:
- Basically anyone who uses Zuken software
- IT staff who manage Zuken software
- Electrical design engineers
- Engineering managers
- PCB Designers
You’ll have an improved customer experience through a greater understanding of Zuken’s Global Support website