Zuken Innovation World 2018
To help you prepare in the weeks leading up to the conference, please take note of the important deadlines and information below.
If your submission is selected, you will enjoy the following event benefits:
- Event entry fee is waived
- Full event access
- A Zuken host to assist you with logistics and preparation
- November 3, 2017: Call for presentations closes
- November 13, 2017: Speakers notified of presentation acceptance
- December 15, 2017: Signed speaker agreement/company description/company logo/author bio and headshot due
- March 2, 2018: Draft presentations due
- March 9, 2018: Speaker registration
- March 30, 2018: Final presentations due
All speakers are offered complimentary attendance to the entire conference. At the time of registration, please use the speaker code supplied by the Conference Manager.
Audio / Visual
If you have any technical requirements, i.e., you need use of a laptop or laser pointer, please notify the Conference Manager before March 9, 2018.
Each speaker is responsible for booking and payment of his/her own accommodations. Book your hotel guest room before March 29, 2018 to ensure availability at the conference rate.
Presenting at the conference
When presenting at the conference, each speaker will be assigned a Zuken Host; this is a member of Zuken staff who will provide guidance and feedback during the presentation review process, introduce you at the opening of your conference session, and generally be on hand to support you.
- Presentations must be submitted in 16:9 format.
- Submitted presentations may be edited to correct obvious branding, spelling or typographical errors.
- All presentations received by the stated submission deadline of March 30, 2018 will be included in the electronic proceedings made available to all attendees following the conference.